Mr. Bett / Mrs. Letina
Welcome to the Physical Education Web-page.
We have listed important annoucements below to help you succeed in physical education this year! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- You must be properly wearing a mask during physical education while inside. Outside for class it is optional.
- You will need to change your clothes before class.
- You MUST wear sneakers to participate in physical education.
- Part of your preparation grade will be determined by having the proper footwear (sneakers that are able to be tied tightly) for class.
- Please leave your cell phone with your belongings in the locker room.
- When you enter the gym, you will go directly to the locker room, change your clothes, store your belongings and wash your hands thoroughly. At the end of class, you will be directed to change back into your school clothes, retrieve your items from the locker room and wash your hands.
VIRTUAL PE ASSIGNMENTS
We have a TEAMS page set up for each class. We currently do not plan on using the TEAMS page unless we move to virtual instruction. If a student is placed on the quartine list, the PE staff will send out the assignment for the day via TEAMS.
if your virtual assignment is turned in late, 10 points will be deducted. If your virtual assignment is more than one week late, you will lose 20 points. Please turn in your assignments on time.
If quartined, you will be required to complete a 45 minute activity log that MUST include the date, class period (example: 1A or 1B etc.), activity you performed, and duration of activity.
School PE office phones: Letina - 537-7128 Bett - 537-7127
Physical Education Class
Make-Up PolicyIf you are absent for TWO classes in any ONE unit, you must complete either a 30 minute weight/cardio workout and turn in an additional physical activity log or you can write a 300 word article summary on a topic related to Physical education or recreation.If you are unsure of the number of make-ups owed in Physical Education class, please see your Physical Education teacher.