Effective September 8, 2020 the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended free meals for all students enrolled in Holland CSD with an anticipate end date of December 31, 2020. We are grateful for this opportunity to ensure all students have access to school breakfast and lunch whether it be in-school or on their scheduled remote learning days.
**Please note: Only reimburseable meals are free. Incomplete meals and/or individual food items will be charged a la carte pricing (e.g. milk only). Click here for futher information.
All students are encouraged to pre-order their in-school meals via the following methods:
- Elementary- teachers will take daily meal orders each morning
- Middle School & High School- preorders are strongly encouraged using www.myschoolbucks.com
HS & MS remote learning meal distribution
Families wanting to participate in the remote meal distribution must sign-up and pre-order each Thursday by NOON using www.myschoolbucks.com for pick-ups the following week. All meal counts will be finalized on Thursday at 12:00 pm for the following Monday and Tuesday meals, anything submitted after that time will not be included in the count.
Pick-up times & days: Meal distribution for BOTH COHORTS will be Tuesday 10/13, 3:30-5:00 pm
Please note: Beginning Oct. 20th, all meal distributions will be held from 1:00-2:00 pm every Tuesday
Location: Middle school parking loop off of Partridge Rd, outside the cafeteria entrance
- Meals will be in the form of a "grab and go" meal pack and include all required elements of a well-rounded breakfast and lunch per USDA guidelines.
- Meals are available at no cost to all students attending Holland Central School District.
- Parents or guardians are allowed to pick-up preordered meals, students do not have to be present for meals to be provided.
- Please wear masks for all pick-ups.
- Please remain in your vehicle during the pick-up
- Meal pick-ups will be conducted as a drive-by trunk drop. Please have trunks open to keep our service staff as a social distance.
Questions? Contact the Food Service Department at 716-537-8216 or email@example.com
Holland Central School District Food Service teams work with passion to provide nutritious meals to students, helping them meet their educational goals. All meals served are compliant with the guidelines and regulations established by the United States Department of Agriculture, the New York State Department of Education, and the Holland Central School District Board of Education.