- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To support activities helpful in the care and protection of children and youth.
- To promote quality education.
- To provide a closer relationship among students, parents, teachers, administration, Board of Education, and community so that they may cooperate fully in the development of children.
- To provide information and resources for parents and teachers in dealing with problems pertaining to children and youth.
- To provide and maintain open channels of communication among students, parents, teachers, administration, Board of Education, and community in which the opinion of each individual is valued.
- To provide assistance to the school in any function, whether it be organizing, working, chaperoning etc.
- To maintain awareness of social and moral problems and attitudes within the school, community, and home environment.
Mary Jo Szucs
Co - Vice Presidents
Krystal Dern - Elementary
Kitty Ostrowski - High
Co - Treasurer