Transportation Policy for Athletics- Transportation to and from all away games back to HCS will be provided. Parents are responsible for pickup from HCS.
- No transportation provided home from practices. Parents are responsible for pickup.
- Any student athlete who wishes to go home with a parent/guardian from an away game must sign-out with the coach.
- Any student athlete who wishes to go home with a teammate will need to submit a note to the Athletic Director for review.
- A shuttle bus service is provided after school between the HS and MS for students to get to practice.
- Student athletes may drive to and from practices but must ride the scheduled team bus for all contests/games.
The following shuttles are available on student school days:
-No transportation provided to Pioneer.
After-School Sports Supervision
-Athletic supervision room is available for student athletes only, Monday-Friday from 2:15pm - 4:00pm.
-Student athletes are not permitted to leave the building that wish to attend the athletic supervision room.
-Athletic supervision rooms are available at the HS and MS inside the cafeteria.